Hong Kong - Asia’s Booming Web3 and Virtual Asset Hub
We are excited to invite you to this special Web3 and Virtual Asset panel discussion with a group of experts from Hong Kong’s Web3 investors and InvestHK, to introduce you the current dynamic trend in Hong Kong’s Web3 and Virtual Asset space and the government’s strong commitment to the industry. Insights and thoughts will also be shared on how Japanese businesses can leverage Hong Kong to capture the arising opportunities and to build a promising Web3 and Virtual Asset business.
Join us to enjoy the lively discussion and meet the Web3 and Virtual Asset investors from Hong Kong!
Programme (Tokyo time)
12:10 Panel Discussion
● Mr King Leung, Head of FinTech, InvestHK
● Mr Lawrence Chu, Founder & Chairman, BlackPine
● Mr Adrian Lai, Founder & Managing Partner, Newman Capital
● Mr Paul Li, G.M. Greater China, Banking Circle
● Mr Jerome Wong, Co-founder and CBO, Everest Ventures Group
Tokyo Time (GMT +9) 12:00noon - 1:30pm Registration starts at 11:45am
GARB Tokyo, 1F Marunouchi Nakadori Bldg., 2-2-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo