招標 / 報價公告
Your chance to represent Hong Kong
Asia's Premier Business Hub
Invitation of Tender for the Provision of Investment Promotion Support Services
for Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK) in the Middle East and North Africa
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most dynamic, vibrant and international cities. As a leading international financial centre, Hong Kong is a premier business hub for companies expanding business in Asia and tapping into fast-growing opportunities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, ASEAN and under the Belt and Road initiative.
InvestHK is the department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People’s Republic of China responsible for Foreign Direct Investment, supporting overseas and Mainland businesses to set up and expand in Hong Kong.
InvestHK invites companies based in Cairo of Egypt with experience in investment promotion, economic development, or international business development to submit a tender for the provision of the following services in the Middle East and North Africa markets – Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan.
• To act as a representative office of InvestHK and actively promote Hong Kong as a premier business location in Asia
• To identify target companies in priority sectors and markets through desk research, networking, attendance of conferences and exhibitions
• To respond to enquiries from potential investors by providing timely advice and practical assistance
• To develop and implement annual business plans for promoting inward investment to Hong Kong and to achieve key performance indicators
• To organise and support investment promotion visits by InvestHK head office teams
• To develop links and networks with business multiplier organisations and the media
Interested Companies please send an email in English to IPConsultant@investhk.gov.hk to obtain the password to download the Tender Document from the “Tender/Quotation Notices” section of InvestHK website (www.investhk.gov.hk). The tender must be submitted in English by 12:00 noon, 11 March 2024 (HKT); any late response will not be considered. For detailed information about the submission procedure, please refer to the Tender Document. Companies which do not hear from InvestHK by 30 June 2024 should consider their bids unsuccessful.
For further information on InvestHK, please visit our website at www.InvestHK.gov.hk.
Download the Tender Document here.