Your chance to represent Hong Kong
Asia’s business capital
Invitation to Companies to bid
for the provision of Investment Promotion Support Services
for Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK)
As Asia’s business capital, Hong Kong offers sophisticated world-class infrastructure, logistics and financial services coupled with a transparent legal system, clean government, low tax and an enviable position as the gateway to China.
InvestHK is the department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government responsible for Foreign Direct Investment, supporting overseas and Mainland businesses to set up and expand in Hong Kong.
InvestHK invites companies with experience in investment promotion, economic development, or international business development to submit an expression of interest for provision of the following services in one or more markets of Israel, India, Malaysia & Indonesia, Mexico & Central America, Nordics and West Japan.
- To act as a representative office of InvestHK and actively promote Hong Kong as a premier business location in Asia
- To identify target companies in priority sectors and markets through desk research, networking, attendance of conferences and exhibitions
- To respond to enquiries from potential investors by providing timely advice and practical assistance
- To develop and implement annual business plans for promoting inward investment to Hong Kong and to achieve key performance indicators
- To organise and support investment promotion visits by InvestHK head office teams
- To develop links and networks with business multiplier organisations and the media
Interested Companies based in the markets above are invited to email a short profile of their company highlighting their business capabilities, including consultancy experience in investment promotion, economic development, or international business development and business network in the specified market, in performing the aforementioned services to IPConsultant@investhk.gov.hk in English by 12:00 noon, 24 August 2016 Hong Kong time; any late response will not be considered. Selected companies will be provided with a consultancy brief with more detailed scope of services and other information and invited to submit a formal proposal.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified. Companies which do not hear from InvestHK by 7 September 2016 should consider their bids unsuccessful.